Spelt Bread and Mushrooms Stuffing (Recipe)
January 11, 2022
Spelt Bread and Mushrooms Stuffing
- 4 cups of spelt bread cut up into small chunks
- 1 cup of onions chopped fine
- 1 ½ cup of cherry tomatoes chopped fine
- ½ cup of leeks chopped fine
- ½ cup of sweet peppers chopped fine
- 1 tbsp. of Spanish thyme chopped fine (fresh or dry)
- 1 tbsp. of basil chopped fine (fresh or dry)
- 2 tsp. of Himalayan salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp. of coconut spread
- 1 tbsp. of grapeseed oil.
Cayenne pepper and goat pepper to taste
Heat up a pan on medium heat ad oil and coconut spread, ad onions and cook for about 2 minutes, ad the rest of the ingredients except for mushrooms and cook for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally, ad mushrooms and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes more, ad bread and mix well.