Healthy Food: The African Biomineral Balance
June 1, 2020
How the African Biomineral Balance created by the inspirational Dr Sebi will improve your health.
As we touched on in our article, "Healthy Eating: How Consuming the Right Nutrients Will Change Your Life, https://www.newlifebahamas.com/post/healthy-eating-how-consuming-the-right-nutrients-will-change-your-life the African Biomineral Balance was created by the inspirational Dr. Sebi.
The diet consists of healthy food that rejuvenates your cells by eradicating toxic waste through alkalizing your blood. A blend of particular healthy foods and supplements will improve your overall health for sure; you just need to know which healthy foods to consume.
It has multiple benefits for auto-immune diseases as the compounds are made up of natural plants, primarily of an alkaline nature. Alkaline is incredibly useful for reversing pathologies – because, according to Dr. Sebi, diseases can only exist in an environment that is acid. Natural botanical remedies and the right foods can efficiently restore and detoxify a diseased body, helping it get back to its intended alkaline state.
The African Biomineral diet can remove the toxins from your body that are therefrom years of eating unhealthily.
The healthy foods and supplements replace depleted minerals and reinvigorate damaged cell tissue.
So, we've been over the fundamental rules to the African Biomineral Balance diet, so now let's look at what the healthy foods you can consume:
· Vegetables: avocado, kale, bell peppers, and wild arugula
· Fruits: apples, bananas, dates, and Seville oranges
· Nuts and seeds: hemp and raw sesame seeds, tahini butter, and walnuts
· Herbal teas: chamomile, fennel, and ginger varieties
· Natural sweeteners: agave syrup and date sugar
· Spices: cayenne and powdered seaweed
· Grains: rye, wild rice, spelt, and quinoa
· Oils: avocado, alkaline garlic oil, hempseed, coconut, and olive oils, though the diet advises against using the latter two in cooking
When it comes to healthy food, people are often put off because they are of the perception that their meals will be bland. As you can see, there a bunch of great options for ingredients.
If you're looking for tasty ways to use these ingredients, here are some incredibly delicious alkaline recipes to get you started:
· 1X cup of chopped green peppers
· 3X cups of sliced mushrooms
· 2X cups of cooked garbanzo beans
· halfa cup of garbanzo bean flour
· 1X cup of chopped white onions
· one chopped up Roma tomato
· 1teaspoon of agave
· 2tablespoons of onion powder
· 1tablespoon of sea salt
· 3pinches of basil
· 3pinches of oregano
· 2tablespoons of savory
· 1tablespoon of ginger
· 2pinches of cayenne pepper
· Use a food processor to blend the mushrooms and garbanzo beans. Do so for 30seconds.
· Add the following to the food processor: seasonings, agave, half cup of white onions, half cup of cup green peppers. Blend again for a minute.
· Add the blend to a large glass dish and mix in another quarter cup of onions, a quarter cup of green peppers, and the garbanzo bean flour.
· Bake the mixture in an oven at 350°F for between 35-45 minutes.
· Once cooked, let it cool down for 30 min before slicing.
· Serves4 people
Alkaline SpiceyKale Side
· 7ounces of kale
· 1X quarter cup of diced onions
· 1X quarter cup of diced red pepper
· 1tablespoon of crushed red pepper
· A quarter tablespoon of sea salt
· Alkalinegarlic oil
· Rinse the kale under cold water, then fold leaves in half.
· Cutoff the stems
· Chop up the kale into bite-sized pieces and allow the kale to air dry
· Add two tablespoons of alkaline garlic oil to a pan or wok.
· Add all the onions and peppers and allow them to saute with salt for around 3minutes on high heat.
· Reduce heat to low, then add the kale to the pan or wok, and cover it with a lid, allowing it to fry for 5 minutes.
· Add the crushed red pepper, stir, and then cover it again with a lid for another 3minutes.
· Serves4 people.
By doing a quick search online, you will find hundreds of alkaline-based, Dr. Sebi recipes. Check out our deli menu for more inspiration!